Filing for bankruptcy is a big step that will affect your financial life for years to come. If you are struggling to pay your bills and are considering bankruptcy, nationally known bankruptcy attorney John Ventura can guide you step by step through the process, from start to finish, so you will know what to expect and how to make the best decisions along the way.
In this clear and straightforward guide, Ventura shares his years of expertise on topics including:
- Strategies for avoiding bankruptcy
- When bankruptcy is your best move
- Whatnotto do before filing for bankruptcy
- The role that credit counseling agencies play in bankruptcy
- The differences between a Chapter 13 and a Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- How to rebuild your financial life after bankruptcy
Ventura tackles it all, including the complex emotional and ethical considerations involved, to help you navigate the ever-changing legal and financial implications of bankruptcy. All-encompassing and highly accessible,The Bankruptcy Handbookis the only guide you'll need to make the decision that is right for you.