The inside scoop on book groups--from the nation's leading experts!
As book group members across the country have discovered, Ellen Moore and Kira Stevens know everything there is to know about book groups, and then some. The founders of the country's first book group consulting company, inGood Books Latelythey dish out fun, stimulating advice based on their own experiences and those of hundreds of book group members on everything from:
* How to start a group---and keep it going
* How to tell a book by its cover (really!)
* How to generate a lively discussion
* Behind-the-scenes anecdotes, dirt, and favorite book lists
* The best and worst book group books
* Book group troubleshooting, no matter what sort of group you belong to
* And much more
If you're looking for new ideas to spice up your book group, wondering how to join an existing group, or hoping to start your own,Good Books Latelywill give you the goods to make your book group experience a rousing, rewarding success.